VIVO Investment Partners acquires and develops stand-alone theater, conference, restaurant spaces, large full-service hotels, and resort properties, that after repositioning, will become modern-day, privately owned for-profit “civic and cultural” destinations in communities across the globe, as VIVO Haus.
Acquire, ground lease, or enter a joint venture to develop underperforming real estate assets via:
- Using entitlements and zoning to increase size and bulk for new developments to achieve “highest and best use.”
- Identify existing assets with facilities that would allow for a retrofit of the concept strategy activating dormant existing spaces.
- Financial Engineering - Identify and develop properties that are in NMTC, OZ, USDA, Food Deserts, C-PACE, and/or access to Public Private Taxable Bonds areas that would substantially reduce VIVO Haus equity requirements and maximize returns.
- All Spaces are dual-use & have an AM/PM use.
- Average programmed operational time used per space per day is greater than 12 hours.
- Each space has its own individual program, activations, and promotions.
- The reciprocal spillover effect from queuing of all activation will primarily benefit the F&B and amusement areas and vice versa depending on the purpose of the visit.
- Spaces will visually evolve throughout the day in which the different social, amusement, networking spaces, and entertainment category extensions cycle will feel like one space, and not 4 distinct businesses.
- Each location will have an “Entertainer Concept-Evangelist” and a “General Manager” to manage guest experience and stimulate cross monetization.